group Careers at Leslies Motor Group
Northwood Garage are looking for a full-time Service Advisor to join our aftersales team.
You will be joining a long-established company that sells some of the world’s top vehicle brands, you will need to be flexible, a team worker and, more importantly, be able to operate under pressure with a smile.
As a service advisor, you will be expected to:
• Communicate with customers about vehicle problems, MOT’s, and warranty issues.
• Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat and return customers.
• Approach transactions with sales-minded professionalism, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available.
• Answer customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs.
• Display extensive knowledge about products and services.
• Ensure customer vehicles are finished on time and customer details are correctly logged on our system.
• Use all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups.
All applicants must be confident, and must have a good telephone manner, as you will often be the first point of contact for our customers.
Training will be given where required.
This is a full-time permanent post.
We require that you hold a full UK driving licence.
Please either send your CV with covering letter to Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send by post to Louis Vanassche, General Manager, Northwood Garage, Newport Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 8PG.